It's Friday and I feel the need to put up a new post. Not that anyone has been bugging me about that or anything :).
For being a short week, this has been a tough week. Kathy didn't feel well for much of yesterday. Work is getting kind of stressful with our year-end approaching. I stayed up way too late on Wednesday (and I am having a tough time recovering. I didn't sleep well on Thursday night. I got myself a little stressed out because I needed to learn the little guitar solo for "Still" which we played for Communion. I got the results of my annual physical and I've got high cholesterol again (it seems to come and go). I've really got to make some lifestyle changes to really tackle this - diet and exercise. Yes, I said it - diet and exercise. Those are dirty little words, aren't they? So dealing with that should be alot of fun. Wish me luck as I try to deal with this.
Later.
Friday, September 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yea for a post!! You have now surpassed the number of posts in 2005 :)!
Good luck with the diet and exercise. I will do my best to help.
Andy, i'll be praying for you as you care for yourself and I am SORRY I stepped on your solo in "Still" cause I wasn't as prepared as I should have been and couldn't tell when to come in!!!! Sweetheart, don't lose sleep over a guitar part! love you friend.
I've heard rice cakes are high in cholesterol. You shouldn't eat a whole package at once, especially without drinking anything.
Post a Comment