Kathy's most recent blog post has inspired me to list a few things that I wonder about. So here goes (in no particular order).
1. I wonder why everybody else is a bad driver. I'm the ONLY one who knows how. Yes I'm talking about YOU too!
2. I wonder why the people who make bread can't find a way to not make the crust. They know we just throw it away.
3. I wonder what this "Americal Idol" thing is all about. We just heard about it.
4. I used to wonder what the top of a refrigerator looked like, then one day I was tall enough to see. It's not very impressive.
5. I wonder how some of my co-workers can get away with knowing NOTHING about things that they should understand.
6. I wonder if my co-workers are wondering anything similar about me?
7. I wonder if smelly people know they smell bad.
8. I wonder what I smelled like when I travelled to Brazil and the airline lost my luggage for 3 days. Did I know what I smelled like?
9. I wonder who's going to read this.
10. I wonder what I was thinking when I was 18 years old and had a pony-tail for a while.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I wonder why God gave me such a wonderful guy.
A ponytail?? Picture please!
I wonder what you looked like with a ponytail. Can't wait to see that picture! Goes with your rock and roll image.....
I have never thought you smelled btw, and now you know who's reading this thing.
Smelling bad is only relative. For example, after mowing the yard for 2 hours, I stink ... really really bad. But my wife likes the smell ... the "manly" smell. So the next time you smell a stinky man, remember that there is some woman that likes that smell.
Post a Comment