Monday, September 08, 2008
I love my job.
I love my job. I love my job. I love my job. I need to keep saying that to myself. I love my job. The reason that I keep saying this is that every now and then I have to do really ridiculous things for my job. Like, for instance, tonight. Tonight I will get a phone call around midnight and I will need to go to work and work for about 18 hours (or more) straight. Think about that. I will go to work at MIDNIGHT. And right now I'm not sleepy so I can't go to sleep. But I'm sure I will be at midnight. Great planning, huh? And now here's the real kicker - this is part of a big test - so it's not even a REAL thing I'm dealing with. We need to test these things to make sure we can do it when the real time comes, so I know it needs to be tested, but some of this stuff is overkill. Ok, enough complaining. I really do love my job. Really....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yea, good luck with that...
Hopefully you'll get the rest of the week off, right?
I really do love your job but I hate this time of year! At least it will be over soon :)
Where do you work?
Post a Comment